Check out our pet policy below to assure you and your pet have great memories, fur-ever!
- As an animal-loving team, we welcome any pet that can fit into our elevator. However, there is one exception: we cannot accommodate untamed animals or those that may be poisonous.
- In providing a safe haven for guests and pets alike, please be mindful of your little friend’s noise level and ensure they are potty-trained (and please, clean up after them for everyone’s comfort).
- Social distancing also applies to our little friends, as some pets may be intimated at the paws of another pet.
- To prevent pets from chewing and clawing furnishings, please keep an eye on your pets and be mindful of their actions given that, as pet owners, you are responsible for any damages or injuries caused by your pet (Tip: consider bringing that cat scratcher!).
- Excessive or loud barking may be disruptive, so please soothe your furry friend in these stressful situations and reduce their noise level as much as possible.
- We love that pets are curious by nature; however, please keep them close to you at all times. Keep them on a leash, within a stroller or a baby carrier. Or even better, let them ride in your handbag!
- We love being a pet-friendly hotel in Barcelona and while we understand that pets may be moody and stressful in an unfamiliar environment, we would also like to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please accept our apologies if we ask you to put your pet in time-out when they show excitement.